Inductive reasoning tests are sometimes a part of some processes. It may be needed to pass for a job applicant for a specific position. We know that in aviation, many companies require some assessment tests including inductive reasoning. Please write us if you want to take more tests. We hope you will enjoy and improve yourself.
You are going to take 10 questions. There will be 5 images with 1 missing on each question. There is at least one relation between these images (generaly more than one relation) and according to the relation(s), you must find the missing one (You will find the solution page below writing down the relations for each question). You will probably face with time limitations in real test but there is no time limit for this.
1) Arrow turns clockwise, line in the circle horizontal / vertical sequence, Arrow goes counter clockwise.
2) Line turns counter clockwise.
3) Hexagon turns two steps counter clockwise.
4) first division line starts from left than right. One additional division on each step and upper triangle is black.
5) Arrow goes clockwise and shows next step, diamond goes counter clockwise and two steps on each.
6) Shapes goes inside out. The shape on the middle is black.
7) Circle on the center goes B / W, One line corner goes clockwise, number of lines goes 2,3,4 sequence on the other corner.
8) Division line starts up left to down left sequence, divides opposite side apprx. 1/4 2/4 3/4 4/4. Arrow shows up / down.
9) Number of squares inside the main one goes 1,3,5,7,9 sequence.
10) Circle goes B / W, Line turns counter clockwise 1,2,3,4 (times 1/8) sequence.