Inductive reasoning tests are sometimes a part of some processes. It may be needed to pass for a job applicant for a specific position. We know that in aviation, many companies require some assessment tests including inductive reasoning. Please write us if you want to take more tests. We hope you will enjoy and improve yourself.
You are going to take 10 questions. There will be 5 images with 1 missing on each question. There is at least one relation between these images (generaly more than one relation) and according to the relation(s), you must find the missing one (You will find the solution page below writing down the relations for each question). You will probably face with time limitations in real test but there is no time limit for this.
1) Triangle turns 180 degrees. Line goes Left to right than right to left relatively to triangle.
2) Line goes counter clockwise, Diamond goes counter clockwise as well.
3) Black corner goes counter clockwise in 1,2,3,4 steps sequence, Line goes clockwise.
4) Black side goes left right sequence, Lined corner goes one , two line sequence with left right order.
5) Number of all stars goes 3, 5, 1 sequence, Line turns counter clockwise.
6) Diamond turns counter clockwise.
7) Black circle goes clockwise. Empty circle goes counter clockwise.
8) Line turns counter clockwise, The number of corners of the shapes in black colour goes 3, 4, 5 sequence and shapes goes clockwise in 1,2,3,4,5… steps sequence.
9) Square turns 180 degrees and circle goes B/W.
10) Number of triangles on all shapes are three.