You are going to take 7 questions. There will be some images/numbers with 1 missing on each question. There is at least one relation between these images/ numbers (generaly more than one relation) and according to the relation(s), you must find the missing one (You will find the solution page below writing down the relations for each question).
- Rule on the left side: 4*1 , 4*2, 4*3, … X= 4*4. Right side goes like 3*1, 3*2, 3*3,…
- Blue circle is 6 and red triangle is
- According to the rule letters goes 2 times forward, A=C , B=D
- dot goes Red, Blue, Green and the square goes like purple, green formation
- A – 2
- green dot goes counterclockwise, Arrow goes right to left then left to right…
- C – 3