- 3 People who Left Their Mark on France’s Aviation History
France has a rich history of aviation, with many pioneers and innovators contributing to the development of the industry. Here are three people who left
- Five People who Made a Mark on Aviation History
Aviation has come a long way since the Wright brothers made their first flight in 1903. Over the years, countless individuals have contributed to the
- Elon Musk and Aviation
Elon Musk is widely known for his entrepreneurial spirit and innovative ideas that have revolutionized multiple industries. While most people associate Musk with electric cars
- Who is Simeon Petrov?
Simeon Petrov was the first Bulgarian to fly in Bulgaria. He was a pioneering aviator who made his first flight in 1909, using a French-built
- Alexander Fedorovich Mozhaysky
Alexander Fedorovich Mozhaysky being one of the most famous people in the aviation world was a Russian admiral working in the field of aviation.
- Who Is Count Francesco Zambeccari?
Each nation has a number of important people in their history that pioneered and laid the foundation of certain industries. For example, James Watt is
- Giovanni Battista Caproni
Who Is Giovanni Battista Caproni? Giovanni Battista Caproni is an aeronautical engineer, civil engineer, electrical engineer and aircraft designer. He is also the founder of
- Yıldız Uçman – Turkey’s First Female Parachutist
Aviation history is full of many successful and pioneering people. These people achieved many firsts thanks to their courage and passion. In this way, they
- Leman Bozkurt Altınçekiç, the first female jet pilot of Turkey and NATO
Aviation history is full of many leaders and brave people. These people achieved many firsts in their lifetime and guided the generations that came after
- Who is Nuri Demirağ?
Aviation history is full of successful business people. Especially in the early periods when aviation developed, every country needed entrepreneurs and aviation enthusiasts. In this
- Gago Coutinho, a Portuguese Sailor and Aviator
In this blog post we are going to discuss the life and achievements of Gago Coutinho, a Portuguese sailor and aviator who has completed the
- Pelin Öztürk, a Turkish Female Aerobatics Pilot
Aviation certainly has a very important practical application in our lives, which is the transport of passengers as well as cargo. But for many flying
- Belkıs Şevket – The First Turkish Woman To Board a Plane
Unfortunately, the history of humanity does not give a good test on gender equality until today. Men’s and women’s roles in mind prevent many talented
- Dario Costa, Successful Aerobatics Performer
When we are talking about aviation, it is easy to start thinking about the practical applications of this field. From carrying cargo to passengers, aviation
- Legendary Aerobatic Pilot Murat Öztürk, Who is He?
The passion of aviation can change a person’s life very sharply. Flying, being free in the sky is probably one of the most special feelings
- Muhammed Ahmed Faris – First Syrian Citizen To Go Into Space
It is extremely important for each country to have experts in their fields for the development of those countries in these areas. The presence of